Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
Geodomo, in application of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the website: www.geodomo.events, are included in the specific automated files of users of Geodomo services.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and to carry out tasks such as information, training, advice and other activities related to the provision of services for events.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the purpose set out above.
Geodomo takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to Geodomo via mail.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
In Geodomo, we will treat your personal data collected through the Web Site: www.geodomo.events, with the following purposes:
- In case of contracting goods and services offered through www.geodomo.events, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Submission of requested information through the forms available at www.geodomo.events
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising products and services of Geodomo and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it is impossible to achieve the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period for which legal liability could arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is made with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the hiring of Geodomo’s services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual hiring.
If you do not provide us with your data or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to attend to your request, and it is impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party other than Geodomo and the group that forms it, Grupo Monico and Geodomes Immersive Experiences, except legal obligation.
Data collected by users of the services
In the cases in which the user includes files with personal data in the shared hosting servers, Geodomo is not responsible for the user’s failure to comply with the RGPD.
Retention of data in accordance with the LSSI
Geodomo informs that, as a service provider of data hosting and under the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retains for a maximum period of 12 months the essential information to identify the origin of the data hosted and the time when it began providing the service. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public security, being made available to judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State will be made by virtue of the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Intellectual property rights Geodomo
Geodomo is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property rights, “know how” and all other rights related to the contents of the website www.Geodomo.events and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or not strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.geodomo.events is not permitted without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the hosted contents
It is prohibited the use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Geodomo and in particular of:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish law or infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Geodomo, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and e-mail addresses for the sending of unwanted bulk mail, the user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, claims of third parties and legal actions regarding intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors.
The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of use of the Internet.
The user will indemnify Geodomo for the expenses generated by the imputation of Geodomo personnel in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal fees and expenses, even in the case of a not definitive judicial decision.
Protecting Hosted Information
Geodomo makes backup copies of the contents hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the accidental loss or deletion of data by users. Similarly, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by users, as the data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time since the last backup.
The offered services, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents conserved in the backup copies made by Geodomo, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a tariff will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, subject to prior acceptance by the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to Geodomo.
In application of the LSSI. Geodomo/Grupo Monico/Geodomes Immersive Experiences shall not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the addressees thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, Geodomo is authorized to send commercial communications referring to products or services of www.Geodomo.events that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his or her identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him or her through the Customer Service channels.